In this guide we are going to show you how to setup and arrange your wordpress menu. There is no need to worry about the order of page creation. With wordpress you can have multiple menus that can be used at different times and locations. You can find everything you need to customize your wordpress menu under Appearance – Menus. You can watch the video or use the step by step guide below.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to “Appearance” and “Menu”.
- Type Menu Name and click “Create Menu”.
- Add the items you’d like to your newly created menu (pages, categories, post, etc).
- Drag and Drop items to set menu order.
- You can create drop down or sub items by moving it to the right a little.
- Save the menu and you are all finished.