JRT - Junkware Removal Tool
Junkware Removal Tool is a security utility that searches for and removes common adware, toolbars, and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) from your computer. A common tactics among freeware publishers is to offer their products for free, but bundle them with PUPs in order to earn revenue. This tool will help you remove these types of programs.
Junkware Removal Tool has the ability to remove the following types of programs:
- Ask Toolbar, Babylon, Browser Manager, Claro / iSearch, Conduit, Coupon Printer for Windows, Crossrider, Facemoods / Funmoods, iLivid, IncrediBar, MyWebSearch, Searchqu, Web Assistant
When run, Junkware Removal Tool will remove all traces of these programs including their files, Registry keys, and folders.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO WATCH THE VIDEO A STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW
Direct Developer Download Link:
Main Program Removal List
- 24×7 help, Advanced System Protector, AnyProtectEx, AppGraffiti, Ask Toolbar, Astromenda, Babylon, Baidu, Blekko, Browserprotect, Browsersafeguard, Bucksbee loyalty, Buzzsearch, Claro, Complitly, Conduit, DataMgr, Dealio, DealPly, Delta, Driver Pro, Driver Cure, Eorezo, ESafe, Facemoods, Fantastiames, Findgala, Freecause, Freeze, Getsavin, Globaearch, Guffins, Hao123, ILivid, IMesh, Iminent, Inbox Toolbar, Incredibar, Industriya, JollyWallet, KingBrowse, Lasaoren, Linkury, Lyrics, Mighty Magoo, MoboGenie, Mocaflix, MyPC Backup, MyWebSearch, NewTab, OoVoo Toolbar, OtShot, PC MightyMax, PC Optimizer Pro, PC Performer, PC Speed Maximizer, PCFixSpeed, PCSafeDoctor, PerformerSoft, Plus-HD, Pricepeep, Privitize, QuestBasic, Quiknowledge, Qvo6, Qwiklinx, RocketTab, Savesense, Search Protection, Searchqu, Snap Do, Speeditup Free, Strongvault, Swag Bucks, SweetIM, SysTweak, Tidynetwork, TopArcadeHits, Visualbee, Wajam, Web Assistant, WebEnhance, Whitesmoke, Wincert, Yontoo, Yrjie, Zoomex, Zugo, …and many more!
How to run and use Junkware Removal Tool – JRT – step by step guide
- Junkware Removal Tool is a security utility that searches for and removes common adware, toolbars, and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) from your computer.
- JRT Download Link: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/
- Once it is downloaded, Run it.
- It will show you disclaimer.
- Press any key to continue.
- When you start the process, it will create a registry backup.
- Once backup is complete, it will go in and check Startup, Modules, Processes, Services, Files, Folders, Registry, installed browsers and event viewer logs.
- It does a quick and deep scan on registry. It is the longest step in the process.
- Make sure all browsers are closed when you run this process.
- It can take any time depending upon the size of hard disk and speed of computer.
- During the scan desktop disappears. It closes the desktop and reopens it. Don’t worry about it.
- Upon completion, it opens JRT log file which it creates on your desktop. (Remove it once you have completed the whole process or you can store in to your database for future reference.)
- This file shows the different steps that it took on this computer.